One of the hottest new trends in the Breyer horse hobby is Youtube! Creating videos of your collection is quickly becoming the fastest growing activity to do with your Breyer Horse collection.
From simple “Collection” videos where a user will record her entire collection for others to see, to elaborate productions starring their favorite models, the variety of subjects and genres are varied and wide! If you type in the words “Breyer Horses” in Youtube you will get over 5000 videos from hundreds of different users.
The six different categories are:
1) Creativity – Use your imagination to innovate something that is new.
2) Reality – Use actual events or facts in a simulation.
3) Informational – Use your knowledge to provide instruction.
4) Choreography – Use your artistic talents.
5) Videography – Use your skills to provide an organized production.
6) Golden Oak Stables “I Love Breyer Horses” Video Challenge Award – To be awarded to the best over-all video.
Winners will be announced on October 23rd, 2010 around noontime and entries must be submitted by October 17th, 2010.
Entries can be any subject, let your creativity run wild and create a video that will stand out in a crowd! Your video can be fiction or documentary, and live action or animated, the most important factor is that you are as creative as possible!
Winners in categories 1-5 will win a $50 Golden Oak Stables gift certificate, and the winner in category 6 will win a $100 Golden Oak Stables gift certificate!
So pull your camera out and get those creative juices flowing to create a video for the Golden Oak Stables Video Challenge. Take a moment to join the Golden Oak Stables Youtube Page to keep up with the contest as it grows closer to the deadline.
Full rules can be read on the Golden Oak Stables Video Challenge page.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with! Enter today!